PhD student (third year), Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade, 2013
Master’s Degree in Political Science, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade, 2013
DBachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade, 2011
- Interethnic relations and multiculturalism
- Rights of national minorities and process of integration
- Social democracy
- Public policy and social development
Ksenija Markovic’s work is focused on the rights and status of national minorities, the politics of integration, and public policies. The title of her master’s thesis was “Comparative Review of the Rights, Status and Political Integration of National Minorities in Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro”. She is currently working on a PhD thesis dealing with the theory of political representation and an analysis of social and political integration in Serbia.
She has published several papers in journals of national importance and conference proceedings. She has participated in national and international conferences dedicated to multiculturalism and national minorities’ rights and status.
She has been working at the Institute of Social Sciences since 2016.
- Novi pristupi manjinskom pitanju: decentralizacija i nacionalne manjine – slučaj Srbija [New Approaches to the Minority Question: Decentralization and Ethnic Minorities - The case of Serbia] (co-author A. Jovanovic), Nacionalni interes, 2015, 23(2), 123 -150.
- Učešce političkih partija nacionalnih manjina na izborima 2014. godine [Participation of minority political parties in the 2014 elections] (co-author), in: Milan Jovanović and Dušan Vučićević (eds.), Izbori u Srbiji 2014. godine – Politička rokada [Elections in Serbia 2014 - Political castling], Institute for Political Studies, Belgrade, 2014, pp. 107-129.
- Modeli politicke i društvene integracije nacionalnih manjina [Models of Political and Social Integration of National Minorities], in: Zoran Krstic (ed.), Komparativna politika - eseji (Comparative Politics - Essays), Faculty of Political Sciences and Čigoja štampa, 2014, pp. 101 - 120.