2014 – she enrolled PhD studies at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Civil Law Stream, I Module: Civil Law Stream I. She defended PhD project for the thesis entitled Ownership right on agricultural land.
2014 – Master of Laws, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Civil Law Module, Civil Law sub-module I. She defended the thesis entitled Real Estate Registers in South-Eastern Europe-a Comparative Law Approach.
2012 – LLB, Faculty of Law, University of Novi Sad, general legal studies. She finished the winter semester of the school year of 2009/2010 at the Faculty of Law, University of Salzburg, Austria (Universität Salzburg, Rechtwissenschaftliche Fakultät); She finished the winter semester of the school year of 2010/2011 at the Faculty of Law, University of Vienna, at the Institute of European, International and Comparative Law (Universtät Wien, Institut für Europarecht, Internationales Recht und Rechtvergleichung) as a holder of University of Vienna: Human Resources Development Program for selected SEE Universities scholarship.
- Civil Law
- Property Law
- Agricultural Law
- Construction Law
- Law in spatial planning
- Medical law
As a student of bachelor studies at the Faculty of Law, University of Novi Sad, she was awarded two prizes for high achievements during her studies. In February 2012 she worked at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg, as a part of an internship program, at the cabinet of Advocate General Prof. Dr. Verica Trstenjak.
After enrolling PhD studies, she worked at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade as a teaching associate for courses Civil Law – General Part and Property Law in the winter semester of the school year of 2016/2017 and 2017/2018. She was research and teaching assistant at the Faculty of Law, University of Bremen (Germany) (Universität Bremen, Fachbereich Rechtswissenschaft) form 05.04.2017 until 30.09.2017. As a guest lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Bremen, she held lectures for courses Introduction to the Methodology and the Concept of Private Law in Serbia and Serbian Contract Law, during December 2017. She was awarded several scholarships for research stays abroad. In March 2017, she spent one month at the University of Cambridge where she conducted a research as a holder of the British Scholarship Trust. In March and April 2018 she conducted a research for PhD thesis at the Swiss Institute of Comparative Law in Lausanne, as a holder of van Calker Scholarship.
She participated and presented papers at numerous international scientific conferences. Some of them are Planning, Law and Property Rights Conference 2016, Bern (Switzerland); Planning, Law and Property Rights Conference 2017, Hong Kong; TENLAW Conference, 2017, Groningen (Netherlands), and many others. In July 2018 she started working at the Institute of Social Science’s Centre for Legal Research, as research assistant.
- She is a member of the International Academic Association on Planning, Law, and Property Rights since November 2014.
- Real Estate Public Records in Austria (Evidencija nepokretnosti u Austriji), (article), Bar Association of Vojvodina Journal (Glasnik Advokatske komore Vojvodine), 10/2011.
- Advocate General of the Court of Justice of the European Union (Opšti pravobranilac Suda pravde Evropske unije), (article), Bar Association of Vojvodina Journal (Glasnik Advokatske komore Vojvodine), 11/2014.
- Transformation of right of use into ownership right on construction land in Serbia (Pretvaranje (konverzija) prava korišćenja u pravo svojine na građevinskom zemljištu u Srbiji), (article), New legal review (Nova pravna revija), 1/2016.
- Legalization of illegally constructed buildings in Serbia (Legalizacija bespravno izgrađenih objekata u Srbiji), (article), Legal life (Pravni život), 10/2016.
- A Serbian perspective on pre-emption rights: Change that was necessary?, in book, Instruments of Land Policy, Dealing with Scarcity of Land, eds. Jean-David Gerber, Thomas Hartmann, Andreas Hengstermann, Routledge, 2018.