Principal Research Fellow
Head of the Centre for Politicological Research and Public Opinion
Since 2013, Ambassador of RS to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
PhD, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade, 1988
MA, University of Belgrade, 1985
BA, University of Belgrade 1982 (awarded as one of the best students of the University of Belgrade, with an average mark of 9.74)
Areas of interest:
- Development of parliamentarism in Serbia
- Foreign policy and Euro-integration of Serbia
- Political parties in Serbia
Institute of Social Sciences, 1992 to present.
Previous important state positions:
Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany, 2005-2009,
Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs, 2004-2005
St Anthony’s College, Oxford, 1995, 1998
Institute of Social Sciences, Vienna, 1996
IREX Fellow, University of Pittsburgh, 1994
Reuters Fellow, Green College, Oxford, 1992
Dr. Pribićević has lectured at universities and institutes in Princeton, Pittsburgh, Washington, Colorado, Seattle, New York, Oxford, Geneva, Paris, Vienna, Heidelberg and Munich.
Books and Publications:
“Vlast i opozicija u Srbiji” (Government and Opposition in Serbia), Free Radio B92, Belgrade, 1997.
Rise and Fall of Democratic Opposition of Serbia, Serbian Politics 2000 – 2003 (published in English), Stubovi Kulture, Belgrade 2010.
He has co-authored fifteen books and anthologies and published more than 40 articles in academic journals. Apart from Serbia, his articles have been published in fourteen other countries (USA, Great Britain, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Germany, Norway, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia).
- Security Sector Reform in Central and Eastern Europe, N. Germann and A. Karkoszka (eds.), Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces - DCAF, Geneva, Switzerland, 2005
- The Extreme Right in Europe, S.P. Ramet (ed.), Penn State University, USA, 1999
- Elections to the Federal and Republican Parliaments of Yugoslavia, 1990-1996, Sigma, Berlin, Germany, 1998