Senior Research Associate
Ph.D. in Philosophy, Philosophical Faculty, University of Belgrade, 2004.
M.A. in Philosophy, Philosophical Faculty, University of Belgrade, 2001.
B.A. in Philosophy, Philosophical Faculty, University of Belgrade, 1994.
Areas of interest:
- Problems of facing with past
- Philosophy and film
- Early modern philosophy and its Late scholastic soruces, medieval philosophy
- Thomas Aquinas, Rene Descartes, Francisco Suarez
Predrag Milidrag (1969) took the studies of philosophy at the Department of Philosophy of Philosophical Faculty of Belgrade in 1988. There he won a master’s degree in 2001 and got a Ph.D. in philosophy in 2004. During 1990’s he was active in civil and antiwar movements. From 2001 to 2007 he worked as web-journalist in media company B92; from 2008 to 2009 he was editor of web-news of the Economist Magazin, Belgrade, and from 2015 to 2017 he vas web-journalist in TV N1. He contributed to making a documentary Living Past (B92 production) about the problems of German’s facing with their Nazi past. From 2007 to 2009 he was an editor of web-news in journal Ekonomist.
In the Institute of Philosophy and Social Theory he had worked from 2003. to 2019.
During the academic years 2012/13 and 2016/17 he held the courses at the doctoral studies at the Philosophical Faculty in Belgrade.
- Serbian Philosophical Society
- Ustrojstvo stvorenog bića u „De enteu” Tome Akvinskog. Institut za filozofiju i društvenu teoriju, Akademska knjiga, Beograd, Novi Sad, 2019.
- „Toma Akvinski o transcendentalima u ’Raspravljeni pitanjima o istini’, q. 1, a. 1”, Filozofska istraživanja (u štampi), 2019.
- „Zašto je Neo nov? Istorija filozofije i trilogija Matriks”, Teoria 54 (1): 69–94, 2011.
- Poput slika stvari: Temelji Dekatove metafizičke teorije ideja. Institut za filozofiju i društvenu teoriju, IP „Filip Višnjić”, Beograd, 2010.
- Samosvest i moć: Dekartov Bog kao causa sui, Institut za filozofiju i društvenu teoriju, Okean, Beograd, 2006.