Feminist political sciences have been developing over the last three decades with the focus on gendering research methodologies, theoretical discussions and empirical research. The feminist political sciences, adjacent disciplines and interdisciplinary research have shaped new approaches to theory and practice with the aim of producing knowledge that would have a direct impact on attaining the goals of women’s movements, whether in public policies, or in political institutions in the widest sense. Gender and politics research have been attempting to identify obstacles to changes and opportunities for a wider gender-responsible transformation. However, we have been witnesses to a continuous marginalisation of the feminist political analyses within the mainstream social sciences, and of the growing opposition to gender studies, in Europe and elsewhere.
These negative trends have reached South-East Europe, thus still keeping the feminist political sciences on the margins, left to individual engagement and initiatives. In order to promote regional cooperation in this field, the Gender and Politics Research Network in South-East Europe – GenPolSEE was established.
The aims of the network are the following: strengthening of the mutual development and exchange between the researchers in the region; promoting current feminist research methodologies among the researchers in the region and strengthening the links with international experts, networks and platforms; realisation of empirical research that have support to social changes, innovations and transformation at its core.
The research interests are oriented towards the following fields: gender and representation; critical actors, women’s and social movements, intersectionality; gender and institutions; parliaments, political parties, institutional mechanisms, executive power; gender and public policies; inclusive development of public policies, responsibility, gendering.
The network is non-profit, while the modalities of its activity include informal exchange via an e-mail list and social networks; network meetings (workshops on feminist research methodologies, thematic events) and topical national and parallel, regional research projects.
The Board of the GenPolSEE’s friends and supporters includes Petra Ahrens (Academy Research Fellow, Tampere University), Sarah Childs (University of Edinburgh) and Karen Celis (Research Professor, Vrije Universiteit Brussel).
Lilijana Čičkarić, Principal Research Fellow, Institute of Social Sciences, Belgrade
Adriana Zaharijević, Senior Researcх Associate, Institute of Philosophy and Social Theory of the University of Belgrade
Saša Gavrić, PhD candidate and Researcher at the University of Leipzig
- Ada Guven, Lecturer, Bedër University College, Tirana
- Adelina Hasani, PhD, Pristina
- Ajla Škrbić, Freie Universität Berlin
- Adnan Kadribašić, Sarajevo
- Amila Ždralović, Faculty of Law, University of Sarajevo
- Biljana Đorđević, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade
- Biljana Kotevska, Skopje
- Elena Nacevska, Political Sciences Research Centre of the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana
- Esilda Luku, Faculty of Political Sciences and Law, Aleksander Moisiu University of Durres
- Ivana Pantelić, Institute of Contemporary History, Belgrade
- Irena Cvetkovik, Margini Coallition, Skopje
- Irena Fiket, Institute of Philosophy and Social Theory, University of Belgrade
- Jelena Lončar, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade
- Jelena Riznić, Institute of Social Sciences, Belgrade
- Karolina Lendák-Kabók, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Novi Sad
- Katarina Lončarević, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade
- Krisztina Rácz, Institute of Philosophy and Social Theory, University of Belgrade
- Lirije Paushi, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Pristina
- Marija Risteska, Centre for Research and Policy Design, Skopje
- Marjeta Šinko, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Marsela Dauti, Department of Social Work and Social Policy, University of Tirana
- Merita Poni, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Tirana
- Milica Antić Gaber, University of Ljubljana
- Milica Resanović, Institutu za filozofiju i društvenu teoriju, University of Belgrade
- Nada Drobnjak, Podgorica
- Nikoleta Đukanović, Faculty of Legal Sciences, University of Donja Gorica, Podgorica
- Olivera Komar, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Podgorica
- Paula Petričević, Kotor
- Petra Ahrens, Tampere University
- Roman Kuhar, University of Ljubljana
Slavčo Dimitrov, Margini Coalition, Skopje
- Tajma Kapić, Dublin City University
- Vjollca Krasniqi, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Pristina
- Zorana Antonijević, Centre for International Security, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade
- Zlatiborka Popov Momčinović, Faculty of Philosophy, University of East Sarajevo
- Anja Vojvodić, Rutgers University
Јавни конкурс за попуњавање радног места – директор Института друштвених наука
Рок за пријављивање:
30. 11. 2022.
Назив истраживања иде овде
Кратак опис истраживања иде овде у максимално две или три реченице
Рок за пријављивање: