2016 – PhD, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade (doctoral dissertation: “Legal Status and Protection of People with Rare Diseases – Labour Law, Medico-legal and Social Protection Aspects”)
2012 – LLM, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade (pre-doctoral thesis: “International Framework Agreements”)
2010 – PhD student (Labour and Social Protection), Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
2010 – LLB, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade
Major academic interests:
- Labour (employment) law
- Social protection law
- Health care law
After receiving her LLM at the Faculty of Law of the University of Belgrade (general average 9.45/100), she enrolled in PhD studies in labour and social law at the same faculty, under the supervision of Prof. Branko Lubarda. In 2011 she started working at the Institute of Social Science’s Centre for Legal Research, in the position of research trainee, and since 2013 as research assistant. She is currently engaged in a scientific project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia entitled “Medico-legal and other social aspects in the field of rare diseases – human rights, policy and practice” (grant number III 410004). She is also completing a doctoral dissertation at the Faculty of Law of the University of Belgrade entitled “Legal Status and Protection of People with Rare Diseases – Labour Law, Medico-legal and Social Protection Aspects” under the supervision of Prof. Branko Lubarda and Prof. Marija Draškić. Her current research interests include general legal issues of international and European labour and social law, as well as comparative analysis of labour (and social) legislation with particular reference to anti-discrimination labour legislation and the implementation of certain solutions that may be of importance to domestic law and practice. She is one of the founder members of the Association of Lawyers for Medical and Health Care Law of Serbia (SUPRAM), where she worked on a project funded by the European Commission entitled “Equality in policies and services for patients with rare diseases”.
- Association of Lawyers for Medical and Health Care Law of Serbia (SUPRAM)
- “Concept of Flexicurity and Strategy of Lifelong Learning – Development Prospects of the Republic of Serbia”, in: M. Rašević, М. Marković (eds.), Pomeraćemo granice, Institute of Social Sciences, Belgrade, 2012, pp. 171-190.
- “The Modern Concept of the Right to Decent Work”, in: International Humanitarian Law, proceedings of the international conference, Priština Faculty of Law, temporarily relocated to Kosovska Mitrovica, Kosovska Mitrovica, 2013, pp. 441-456.
- “Genetic Discrimination and Genetic Testing in the Field of Employment – Basic Legal Issues”, Foreign Legal Life, pp. 2/2015, pp. 157-169.
- “Social Vulnerability and Specificity of the Legal Status of People Suffering from Rare Diseases”, Sociološki pregled, year. XLIX (2015), No. 4, pp. 385-398.